Clark Students received their Jog-A-Thon information today!
1. The Jog-A-Thon will officially start February 5th, with a kick-off rally in PE. Students will receive all of their materials that morning in first period. Students should begin to get sponsors that afternoon.
2. On Tuesday, February 9th the students will run or walk for 20 minutes. The laps will be 160 yards. (Most students will run between 15-20 laps)
3. Sponsors may pledge a flat fee or fee per lap.
4. All money and sponsor sheets are due back by the end of the Jog- A- Thon on February 19th no later than 2:25PM.
5. Collection dates are February 10th, February 12th , February 16th, February 17th, and February 19th . Classroom incentives, top individuals, and prize winners will be determined February 19th. Students may turn in money after the February 19th date, but that money will only qualify them for the Luau and the trip to John’s Incredible pizza.
6. Collections will take place in 1st period classes.
The students and the staff would like to thank you for your continued support. It is this kind of support from our community that makes Clark a fantastic place to be.