The Jog-A-Thon is Clark Intermediate’s co-curricular fundraiser. This fund is used to supplement the school budget and help with Clark’s co-curricular programs. This year’s Jog-A-Thon money will be used to finance special needs for all co-curricular programs. Every child participating in a co-curricular program will benefit in some way from your generous support.
1. The Jog-A-Thon will officially start March 27th, with a kick-off rally in PE. Students will receive all of their materials that morning in first period. Students should begin to get sponsors that afternoon.
2. On Tuesday March 28th the students will run or walk for 20 minutes. The laps will be 160 yards. (Most students will run between 15-20 laps)
3. Sponsors may pledge a flat fee or fee per lap.
4. All money and sponsor sheets are due back by the end of the Jog- A- Thon on April 7th no later than 2:25PM.
5. Collection dates are March 29, 30, April 3, 5, and 7th. Classroom incentives, top individuals, and prize winners will be determined on April 7th. Students may turn in money after the April 7th date, but that money will only qualify them for the Luau and the trip to John’s Incredible pizza.
6. Collections will take place in 1st period classes.
The students and the staff would like to thank you for your continued support. It is this kind of support from our community that makes Clark a fantastic place to be.