Clark Block "C" Award
The Block "C" Award is a special end of the year award for the "all-around" scholar. The award is a tribute to the students at Clark Intermediate School whose involvement reflects the spirit of the Clovis Sparthenian. It is one of the most prestigious awards a student may earn at Clark Intermediate School. This honor is available to seventh and eighth grade students and is awarded in June at the second semester academic awards night. The criteria for earning this award reflect a broad base of character, participation, academic achievement, and service.
To earn the Block "C" Award a student must accrue 45 points in any combination of seven distinct categories:
Students who wish to earn the Block " C" Award should follow the procedures listed:
• Secure an application and verification form from the AB teacher in September of each year.
• Enter the points he/she has earned in each criteria as the year progresses.
• Secure appropriate verification signatures.
• Store your form with your AB teacher all year so it is safe.
• Turn the application in to your Team Office by the 3rd week of May.